Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mesa PD

I was going to let Brad write about the Mesa PD but I thought I should at least give an you the news of the recent happenings. Brad can add to it later if he wants to. Yesterday we received in the mail a letter from the Mesa Police Department informing us that they were no longer going to consider Brad as an applicant. He was pretty upset, discouraged, and shocked as well as myself. At least we know that the Lord doesn't want us there but it is still hard accepting it when it doesn't make sense and doesn't seem fair. So please pray for us while we are having a bit of a hard time dealing with this news and now having to continue waiting patiently on the Lord to provide Brad with what we hope is a promotion at Home Depot that has been being talked about for a couple months now. We also want to thank those of you who have been praying for us through the process.

2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

I know that "no, not now" from God is still hard and disappointing to process, even when you know His timing is good and perfect. We will keep praying and are so proud of the perspectives you guys have!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there guys! We are praying!