"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Monday, January 18, 2010
A Heart of Worship
Yesterday when we got home from church, Brynn was singing over and over again the song she learned in sunday school "Yes Jesus Loves Me". I have never taught her that song so I was quite impressed that she remembered it! Lately she has been pretty hard on listening to her Worship DVD, literally! She watches it everyday twice a day and 3-4 times in a row. She asks for "Let Let All the Children" then sings and dances right along. I just love hearing her little voice sing and the heart that so desires to worship. I have found out sadly if I take the DVD away as a punishment it actually gets across to her and she obeys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment