"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Saturday, February 27, 2010
3 Months of Sickness
It has been hard for me to get motivated to update our blog, let alone take pictures of everyone. I have been very busy taking care of a very sick little boy and an occasional sick little girl. Brynn has had 2 sinus infections and really bad allergies, but nothing medicine can't handle. Owen on the other hand has fought 2 rounds of croup, 2 ear infections, a cold, the flu that lasted almost 2 weeks, a bleeding bottom from all the diarreha, and now teething! So needless to say I have been back and forth to the doctor's office every week sometimes a couple of times in a week, and I have made a couple runs to the emergency room. I can now say that we are all good besides Owen cutting in his 2 bottom front teeth finally and Brynn with really bad allergies. It has taken me about a week to regain energy and emotional stability though. Thank you for all your prayers because their is no way I would have made it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment