Monday, August 3, 2009

Owen's 1st Haircut

I am not one for cutting my kids hair just because I never want to lose that baby soft fine hair. Being that Owen is a boy, I can't put bows in his hair to make the odd lengths look better like I did with Brynn. When he was born he had a lot of hair but when he hit the 3 week mark he kind of went bald in the front of his head. My only explanation for it was due to how fast and big both his head and body grew. I didn't want to cut off the long patches of hair in the back of his head (kind of looked like he had a mulet) or just above his ears or right on the top back part of his head. But he was starting to look ridiculous and I couldn't keep petting down his hair all the time especially when other people were holding him. It drives me crazy when my kids look like rag-a-muffins because their hair is all over the place. So last night I took out the clippers and buzzed his long spots. He actually loved getting his hair done. He sat so relaxed the entire time and never cried once, but he rarely ever cries anyways.

1 comment:

Dana said...

glad he survived his first haircut-training him well =)...next stop, Aveda!