My brother was able to come out and visit for 5 days last week. I was so glad that he was able to take time out of his busy life and see his new nephew for the first time at 7 weeks old. It is so sad that my family lives so far away and not able to spend as much time with Brynn and Owen as both they and I would like. But surprisingly Brynn warmed up to him within 5 minutes! And then for the rest of his vacation she was his shadow and even cried and ran to "jahre" when I told her he was leaving to go home on the plane. I cried my eyes out when I had to say goodbye.


Being from Wisconsin we experience 80-90 degree weather plus humidity but my mom and brother both agree they would much rather live in Wisconsin than in Arizona during these 100 plus days especially since we don't have a pool to live in. That is why it is a good thing Bob and Debbe have one so that we can come over and use it. Owen actually liked the pool (probably because it was more like bath water than a cool refreshing pool). And yes he is getting bigger, longer, and chubbier as the days go by.
No comments:
Post a Comment