"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
The art of rejection
Well I got a call from Scottsdale this morning stating that they did not want to go through the process with me anymore. They dont give you any reasons why they do not want to go through with me anymore. It was definitely hard to take and hard not to take personally, but I had once again to be reminded of God's plan for me. I am in the process still with Mesa and we will just have to see what Mesa holds for me and if this is even in his plan! It is kind of nerve wrecking just thinking about it and that if this means once I have been rejected by one dept. its harder to get into others and I just hope and pray that I will continue to be confident in his plan for me and our family. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me and have been encouraging to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment