"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Friday, June 27, 2008
Climbing Around
I was sitting on the couch today and like normal Brynn loves to come give me hugs (well my legs). This time I wasn't ready for what she was about to do. That little monkey pulled herself up onto the couch all by herself! I was shocked and was certain she couldn't do it again, but after I put her down she climbed right back up! So now Brynn climbs up onto almost everything and anything she can. She already knew she could climb out of Grandpa Bob and Grandma Debbe's pool but the couch was a little too high for her until now. I was giving her a bath and decided she was done with bathtime and wanted to get out even though I just put her in 2 minutes ago. Instead of waiting for me to pick her up, Brynn decided to climb out of the bathtub! She did all slippery and wet and if I wasn't there she would have fallen and hurt herself. I can tell you this that we can try to be as ready as possible for the next stage of development but we are never truly ready until it that day comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here I thought Landon said you had just gotten addicted to blogging =) It was fun to look back and see Brynn as a newborn. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment