I have been extra ambitious lately and started to make a list of toys that we can get Brynn for her 1 year old birthday and when we move and get our own house. I found and drew up house plans and labeled where I want everything to go. In the process I realized Brynn is outgrowing a lot of her toys so I decided to go out and buy one that she might have fun with. She likes all of the balls because she keeps saying, "Bah Bah Bah" everytime she sees them, but like most 10 month olds they are only interested in toys for a couple of minutes and then move onto the next toy.
"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Monday, June 16, 2008
Red Balls Blue Balls Yellow Balls Green Balls!
I have been extra ambitious lately and started to make a list of toys that we can get Brynn for her 1 year old birthday and when we move and get our own house. I found and drew up house plans and labeled where I want everything to go. In the process I realized Brynn is outgrowing a lot of her toys so I decided to go out and buy one that she might have fun with. She likes all of the balls because she keeps saying, "Bah Bah Bah" everytime she sees them, but like most 10 month olds they are only interested in toys for a couple of minutes and then move onto the next toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment