I had so much fun with Brynn and Aaron! It was the first time either Melissa or I had one of us watch the others kid, and it was no big deal. Aaron didn't fuss he just played and had a blast!

They both were fine playing in my room while I folded laundry. While Brynn was being a typical girl playing with my cell phone, purses, belts, and clothes! Aaron was intrigued with the 3 doors he could play with and the fan! I was amazed at how much he loves playing with doors! I got a taste of how strong he is opening and closing the doors...I was walking out of the room and he slammed the door and got me in between the eyes! I was knocked out for a few quick seconds and have a blistering headache on top of a cut and bruise.

They would both be in the same room playing and Brynn just loved playing with Aaron's hair and either touching his hand or giving him hugs (as seen above)! Aaron eventually started playing with Brynn's hair too!

It is so cute to watch how they interact with one another! They truly love each other and love that there is somone to play with their own age. It was funny though every toy that Aaron was playing with Brynn would want that toy too (as you can see in the above picture). But overall they were great! They ate at the same time and I had to change their diapers at the same time. This is what it must be like to have twins. :)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for watching him Tanya!!! He loves his Auntie Tanya and Cousin Brynn! You really helped me out so I could go to the memorial service. I did not know about you head! Hold on a sec...
Auntie Tanya - I am sorry I hurt your head, please forgive me. I was so excited about the door and didn't pay attention. Thank you for watching me, I love you and Brynn.
Love Aaron
Post a Comment