- His sweet demeanor
- The ease he gives me with just one cuddle/hug (which is given freely and constantly)
- The way he worships his big sister, Brynn
- How easy it is to make him laugh and the sound of his laugh
- He is such a great eater
- How cute he is (I am biased but am I really?)
- The fact that he is such a big boy but still makes me feel like he is my baby
- He loves being outside and is so stimulated wanting to know about everything
- I see his personality shine through more and more each day
Above all I pray and hope that I will be able to educate him and guide/help him learn more about who the Lord is and what He has in store for his life. Happy Birthday Owen! We love you so much precious baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment