"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Friday, September 11, 2009
Following in Big Sis Footsteps
I had to take both kids to the doctor today because we are all sick and since we are leaving on Thursday to fly back to Wisconsin I decided it would be best to give us a week of recovery if needed. Well Brynn just has a sore throat no ear infection and no eye teeth yet, and Owen is really congested along with a double ear infection. I don't get it! Why do we have to go through another kid with ear infections. I am just praying it is this one time because he has so much congestion in his sinuses. So 10 days of amoxicillin for the poor little guy. It is so weird how your kids are so different. With Brynn she was not able to sleep and unconsolable but would eat. With Owen he showed no signs except for the past 2 days deciding not to eat and cry every time I tried to feed him, but he would sleep a lot. There were a few days over the past 2 weeks that he would scream and cry for no apparent reason and we would try everything to console him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment