"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Hospital Trip #1
So I haven't been having very many true contractions lately which is fine but this morning I woke up at 6am in pain. I had horrible back pain but not from contractions. It almost felt like I pulled a muscle or dislocated a disc but I did neither of those. So I let it go toughing through it is what I do best but when I couldn't move in any direction and it hurt to breathe I decided to call the triage nurse. Finally I decided to go in to get checked out even though I knew I wasn't in labor. I wanted to be safe and make sure there wasn't anything wrong. But of all days and the timing of it couldn't have been worse. Brad was leaving to drive out to Glendale to test for the Police Department so we had to make a decision whether or not he should go or stay with me. He went but there was enough time that I was checked out by the time he started his test so he could have a clear mind. Everything is fine no progress since last doctor appointment so I can say that until my next appointment on Friday no baby Owen and perhaps no baby Owen for another 2 weeks if there is no progress by next Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what was the pain? You ok?
Post a Comment