Since it is a gorgeous Arizona day and we finally don't have any doctors appointments, I decided this week is going to be fun week. I feel awful that I haven't been able to spend some good quality play time with Brynn over the past week in a half. Since Brynn just loves to be outside and I can't get enough of the sun, I filled up her pool, put her swimsuit on (without a diaper or swim diaper), my tanning oil, and Brynns 50 spf sunscreen.




I knew I would be taking a risk but I don't care if she pees it was just the poop that I was scared of. Brynn lasted for maybe an hour in a half, then she came and got me looking at her legs wet with pee and pointing to her butt saying "uh oh" (her and Aaron call poop uh oh). I have been trying to get her used to the potty so she knew right away what happened was not good. I was proud of her for recognizing that but couldn't help but laugh at the same time:)
1 comment:
Ha ha LOL!!! =)
Post a Comment