"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Monday, March 9, 2009
Brynn's Growing Up
So I am starting to set up Brynn's new room because I want to ease the transition of changing rooms, changing beds, and inviting a new baby brother into the world. In about 2 weeks Brynn and I will be traveling back home to Wisconsin for a last visit until probably Christmas. When we get back it will only be a month to a month in a half before Owen enters the world. So I thought at least seeing her new room and playing in it will help her with all the changes. So while I am back home in Wisconsin I will be trying to get her to sleep in a twin size bed. The only thing I am afraid of is with her molars coming right now and fighting the ear infection it might be too much. But she seems to really love the toddler bed that is in her room right now which is keeping me hopeful. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment