"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Kyle & Sarah's Wedding
I was debating whether or not to get Brynn's hair cut before the wedding and I really didn't want to but I ended up getting it trimmed. We went to Lollilocks and Brynn was in girl heaven. She did fantastic sitting in the chair all by herself with no tears. After the hair cut I was not too happy with how much was taken off in the back but hopefully her hair will grow out fast. Brynn was really well behaved the entire weekend except for the sleeping part. She loved her dress and absolutely loved the fact that there was music to dance to at the reception :)
1 comment:
Tanya Brynn is getting SO big! I haven't checked this in a LONG time so I thought I would check up on you three! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment