Sunday, October 5, 2008

Uncle Jared's Senior Year Football


Jared melts my heart with how he interacts with Brynn. He loves to play with her and she loves to make him smell flowers with her :)










I was actually able to watch Jared play because Brynn was having fun being entertained by Great Grandma Barb and Great Grandpa Dave!

















Brynn loves to cheer Uncle Jared on. She was all decked out in Wautoma Hornet attire. I had the privelege of wearing Jared's #3 Jersey. The weather was wonderful, in the low 70's. Oh how I miss the fall football season!


By the time the games were finished it was about 9:30pm. Brynn is usually sleeping for at least an hour in a half by that point. I was worried she would scream the entire 2 hour drive home but she only fussed for about 10 minutes before falling to sleep. When we got home I would transport her from the car to the bed and not once would she wake up. Then I shed about 2 layers of clothing and changed her diaper. The funny thing is how she is positioned sleeping on the bed is exactly how I shed the 2 layers of clothing and changed her diaper! :)





No comments: