Thursday, October 16, 2008

Landscaping Project

While I was home in Wisconsin, I wanted to do some work around the house that needed to be finished. We finished laying stone around the entire house and found some other areas as well that needed stone. On top of that, we transferred a lot of shrubs and trees that were just too bunched up and the space they were in needed to be cleared out. I also wanted to cut down a couple dozen trees that were in the way of our sunbathing at the pool. :) My Dad then thought of clearing out a space to put in the new heating furnace he was going to purchase before winter. It would save them a lot of money switching to a wood burning furnace instead of using gas heating to keep the house warm. Whenever I come home I always have some kind of project that I want to work on and my Mom doesn't mind as long as it gets done before I leave so she doesn't have to finish after I am gone. :) I had a blast using my creativeness and landscaping talents with my Dad. It is fun bonding time since he loves to work and loves to be outside. :) Brynn had fun too riding on the tractor and picking up stones and putting them in the wheelbarrel. I guess she just loved being able to be outside and get dirty! :) My Mom and sister watched Brynn while Jared, Dad, and I worked hard. Hey I am not complaining and neither was my Mom or sister! :)






No comments: