Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brynn & The Little Pumpkin


Surprise! I was waiting for my family to get their announcement in the mail before I put it up on the blog. They got the big news Friday and Brad's family got the announcement last Sunday. I am experiencing slight morning sickness but mainly tired and hungry. It is a lot different this time around. With Brynn I was throwing up all day every day from week 8-week 17 and on the couch. So I am praying that won't be the case because I have to take care of Brynn and Brad on top of babysitting and teaching.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting Tanya! Congrats! Hope you continue to feel well!

Dana said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little pumpkin =)

Holly said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!! How exciting!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, how exciting!!

the brauns said...

Congrats you guys!

Adrienne Gibson said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Julie said...

Such a cute announcement. You are a busy mama!

Tirsa Baker said...

Very creative with the announcements. That is very exciting for baby #2. They are such a blessing! Enjoy it!

Trudy said...

Congrats to all of you!!