Tuesday I saw that Gwen Tautimez had the most amazing stroller that held 2 kids! It works with newborns all the way to at least 5-6! It was a sit and stand stroller. Genius!
I thought to myself why not invest in one especially when I will be using it all the time?! The only thing I am having a problem with is choosing which brand and if I want a single or double? Too many options for someone that thinks way too much about everything! :)
Here is the single sit and stand stroller (this one actually does come with a parent tray)
The other single sit and stand stroller (this one has a cool feature-extra carry space for bags)

And the double sit and stand stroller (the back seat actually can be taken out to have the same feature as the single but I like the thought of having another seat to recline instead of sitting, but I don't think I will be using it for long days)
Thanks for looking and hopefully I can get some advice on which one to invest in. :)
3 comments:
I have seen the same thing and I want to invest in one as well for when we have other kids down the road! I think they're a great idea!
I have a sit-n-stand and love it. I think it totally depends on how close you're kids are going to be together. If you have a little one and your older is at least 2 (or a younger one that will be willing to sit on the back seat)there is no reason to invest in a double sit-n-stand. (in my opinion any way) We use ours everywhere. And they are so much lighter and easier to stear than a regular double stroller!We love ours!
Post a Comment