"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Lost without my cellphone!
I left my phone in the car and Brad took the car back to church after he dropped Brynn and I off at home this afternoon! I don't know what to do with myself since that is my only connection to my friends and family. We don't have a house phone so there is no way for me to get in contact with my husband to tell him to come back home and drop off my phone! It is a weird feeling to be so dependent on a phone. I know this is going to sound weird but I don't think I can go without my phone for 6 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment