Saturday, August 18, 2007

Exhaustion

Brad is back at work, my mom left, and now it is just me. I was spoiled having help and I want it back. When Brad comes home from Home Depot at 3pm he takes a turn trying to calm Brynn down and then it is my job to keep her quiet and satisfied when he goes to bed at 8-9pm. All I have to say is that it has been 3 days and I can't do it. I have tried a bath, humming, bouncing on the yoga ball, feeding her whenever, and rubbing her tummy to relieve the gas. By 10pm I think she is going to sleep but 5 minutes later she is up and screaming. Midnight rolls by and I am on the ground crying pushing her in her swing. Brad eventually gets out of bed picks her up bounces on the yoga ball and immediately she is out cold for the night. I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

No comments: