We drove from St. Paul, MN to Wautoma, WI a 4 hour drive and Brynn was excellent traveling. She slept the entire 4 hours on ly becuase I fed her before we left and when we got to Grandma and Grandpa Abbrederis's house. :) It was Uncle Jared's 1st football game of the season and there was no way I was missing it! Jared won and Brynn was learning from very young (11 days old) that she comes from a family that all of the girls have very loud mouths :) But that didn't her because she slept through all of Grandma's screaming and the announcer over the loud speakers.
"Satisy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14
Friday, August 24, 2007
Brynn's 1st road trip
We drove from St. Paul, MN to Wautoma, WI a 4 hour drive and Brynn was excellent traveling. She slept the entire 4 hours on ly becuase I fed her before we left and when we got to Grandma and Grandpa Abbrederis's house. :) It was Uncle Jared's 1st football game of the season and there was no way I was missing it! Jared won and Brynn was learning from very young (11 days old) that she comes from a family that all of the girls have very loud mouths :) But that didn't her because she slept through all of Grandma's screaming and the announcer over the loud speakers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment